Click here to view our Sunbrella Popup Showroom
Sunbrella® The preferred choice for home and commercial shade
- Sunbrella for the home The outdoor room has a tranquility unlike any other. A comfortable, inviting space with fresh air and a scenic view. The essential element of the outdoor room, however, is shade. The number one reason people choose not to avoid their outdoor room is lack of shelter from heat and rain. Providing needed shade is what Sunbrella® fabrics does best – supplying protection from the elements, comfort in the heat of the summer and undeniable style for over half a century.
- Sunbrella for commercial property Sunbrella fabrics have long been the preferred choice for commercial shade, offering a wide range of shade solutions for every style and structure. Window awnings, retractable awnings, fixed frame awnings and more made using Sunbrella fabrics enhance a storefront or commercial façade while also reducing heat loss to keep cool air inside.
- UV and Fade Resistant Sunbrella fibers are saturated with highly UV stable pigments. Traditional dyeing methods only add color to the fiber exterior. Sunbrella fabrics’ performance characteristics are an integral part of the fabric, not an applied finish that would wash off over time.
- Mold and Mildew Resistant Sunbrella fabrics inherently resist the growth of mold and mildew. To keep your fabrics looking clean, brush off dirt and debris before it gets embedded in the fabric.
- Bleach Cleanable To easily remove tough stains, simply clean Sunbrella fabrics with a bleach solution. Because the color goes to the core of the fiber, the fabrics will not lose their color.
- Sun Protection Sunbrella shade fabrics are high in UPF protection, and are recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as an aid in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin as a part of a complete sun protection regimen, including regular use of sunscreen.
- Breathable Comfort Unlike some shade fabrics that trap heat underneath, Sunbrella fabrics allow air to pass through, offering a cooler space below.